I am using SQLite in a Apache module on Windows.  On Windows, Apache is a
single multi-threaded process.  The Apache DBD is used to leverage
connection pooling.

At one point in the code, the web request gets a connection, creates a temp
table, used the temp table, and then deletes the temp table before returning
the connection to the pool.

Assuming the connection pooling works correctly, it is my understanding that
there is absolutely no way for another request to mess with that temp table,
correct?  In other words:  a temp table lives for the life of a connection
and cannot span connections and is not locked by other connections, correct?

Sam