Hi,

My environment does not have direct file access, instead I can only request
files and get a memblock returned that contains the entire file. I am trying
to figure out how to do one, preferably both, of the following scenarios.

1. I want to create a database 'offline' and then load and use that db as a
static resource (no inserts or other changes)
2. I want to create a database in memory, store that into a memory block and
then be able to restore it like in 1

I would really like as few operations on the db on load as possible, so the
usually mentioned  'just ATTACH and mirror the tables over' approach. Also I
do not know if all my troubles could be gone with an implementation of an
VFS for SQLite... but the Pager implementation of in-memory databases looks
quite robust and speedy.

Thanks in advance!