Von: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
Im Auftrag von Nißl Reinhard
Gesendet: Freitag, 11. Februar 2011 10:42
An: j...@kreibi.ch; General Discussion of SQLite Database
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] BUG (3.7.5): identifier quotation characters get part of
column names for certain statements

I'd like to create a patch which changes the behavior in that way, but I'm not
that used to the sqlite3 internals. From a quick glance at the source, I think
it has something to do with TK_COLUMN and TK_VARIABLE. It would be nice if you
could give me a pointer where to place the change in the source code.