I am trying to build a simple contacts database in SQLite.

I want people to be able to search starting with any word of the name.

So, if I have:
1,John Smith
2,Simon James
3,Simon Kelly Smith
4,Jimmy Garcia
5,Smith White Jones
6,Simon Kelly Grant

If a user types "Smi", he should get the following results:
John Smith
Simon Kelly Smith
Smith White

I am confused as to how to go about structuring this database.  So far,
all I have is that I could split all the names into individual words and
then create a join table that joins every single word with every contact
that matches  it.  So, I would have something like:
Smith,1
Smith,3
Smith,5

This handles single-word cases... but if he types in "Simon Kelly", I'd
like to return:
Simon Kelly Smith
Simon Kelly Grant

Any suggestions on how I should handle and model this requirement?

Thanks,
Mohit.