I will be out of the office starting  02/24/2011 and will not return until
02/28/2011.

If necessary please contact  M. Fahloul

The information contained in this electronic mail message, and any and all
accompanying documents, constitutes confidential information.  If you are not
the intended recipient of this information, any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on it is strictly
prohibited.  If you received this information in error, please notify the
sender immediately and destroy this communication. Messages sent via this
medium may be subject to delays and/or unauthorized alteration. Neither The
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. nor any of its affiliates shall be held
liable for the contents of this message.