> Your examples suggest that actually sqlite3-bind_text "is not
> accepting std::string", not sqlite3_prepare_v2. But how exactly it
> "doesn't accept"? You pass SQLITE_STATIC as 5th parameter there; are you sure
> you don't destroy or change your strings before statement is executed?

Correct, it is sqlite3-bind_text() with the problem, as you can see I'm not
changing the values, they are declared just before use. A step call does
not return any vales. All previous examples do.

while (sqlite3_step(sql_statement_local) == SQLITE_ROW)
{
 uint64_t iAID = sqlite3_column_int64(sql_statement_local,0);
 uint64_t iSIS = sqlite3_column_int64(sql_statement_local,1);
}