Hi,

I'm attempting to rewrite a buggy hand-written parser with a re2c / lemon one.
I've ran into a strange thing (which is/was actually a bug in the lexer), but I
can't determine why lemon finishes parsing, instead of throwing up a parser
error.

The stripped-down parser :

[igmar@devel native]$ lemon -g parser.le
// Reprint of input file "parser.le".
// Symbols:
//   0 $              4 CURLY_OPEN     8 start         12 identparam
//   1 DOUBLE_QUOTE   5 CURLY_CLOSE    9 groups
//   2 STRING         6 SEMICOLON     10 group
//   3 IDENTIFIER     7 error         11 identparams
start ::= groups.
groups ::= groups group.
groups ::= group.
identparams ::= identparams identparam.
identparams ::= identparam.
identparam ::= DOUBLE_QUOTE STRING|IDENTIFIER DOUBLE_QUOTE.
identparam ::= STRING|IDENTIFIER.
group ::= IDENTIFIER identparams CURLY_OPEN CURLY_CLOSE SEMICOLON.
group ::= IDENTIFIER CURLY_OPEN CURLY_CLOSE SEMICOLON.

Should be fairly simple.

Input :

service transparent nntp {
};

acl telnet-service-acl {
};

I've put the tracelog on pastebin : http://pastebin.com/9FiUmd6a , can anyone
en lighten me why the parser doesn't throw parser errors as I expect ?

Regards,

        Igmar