On 20 Mar 2011, at 1:55pm, thilo wrote:

> I know the issue with Vxworks.  it's hard to buy all those strange
> platforms, but linux should be a must to test before release!

Linux is a test before release.  But how many distributions and versions do you
expect testing to be done for ?  And how many compilers should be used ?

It comes down to anyone with a particular preference for a distribution/version
testing on that, and anyone with a particular interest in a compiler testing on
that, and the SQLite team hoping that they'll get feedback from anyone who
notices a test-suite failure.  Which is one reason for releasing the test-suite
as well as the source code.

Simon.