Thanks for the big and helpful explanation Simon! My changes in my study,
theoretically, would improve the performance just of big and complex
queries, so it's not my intention improve the sqlite, I want just study the
effects..

Just a few more questions if anyone can help me

1) So if I run ANALYZE, it will gather statistics about all columns in all
tables from the database?

2) And you said if I do not use ANALYZE, the optimizer will use a
less-informed guess... how does it make this guess? This is important to me.

3) If someone could just point me where the query execution plan is built
and executed in the code, so I have a better idea where to start studying
the code, I'll be appreciated.
Thanks a lot!

Sincerely,

Guilherme