What type of value return _uncompress_? The original content may be
blob or text, so uncompress may return blob I think... Or we need to
store in compressed field the type of this.

The compression does not work for indices?! But FTS index compression
can reduce indices size by factor 3x-4x...

2011/4/13 Dan Kennedy <danielk1...@gmail.com>:
> On 04/13/2011 06:22 AM, Alexey Pechnikov wrote:
>> Which functions will be correct? As example, affinity for uncompress
>> functions can be as "blob" as "text". Now this is not important but
>> some tests will be nice for future compability.
>
> You mean what type of value should compress() return?
>
> Any type. So long as uncompress() can transform the value back
> to the original text.

Best regards, Alexey Pechnikov.
http://pechnikov.tel/