From: Kees Nuyt <k.n...@zonnet.nl>
Subject: Re: [sqlite] installing sqlite
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 5:42 PM

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 15:04:31 -0400, Carlos Contreras
<clubcientif...@gmail.com> wrote:

>sqlite offer a very eficient program but I dont understand how to install it
>in my Windows NT PC. I dont know how to compile a C program and then use it
>as a shell to run the sqlite commands.
>
>Can you help me?

Download the command line tool and/or the .dll for windows from
the download page http://www.sqlite.org/download.html

Look for the heading "Precompiled Binaries For Windows"
There is nothing to install, just unzip the .zip archive(s) into a
folder of your choice.

Or, if you prefer a GUI tool:
Install the Firefox web browser from
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/new/

and add the SQLite manager add-on from
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/sqlite-manager/

I have no idea wether all that is compatible with Windows NT.
Windows XP and later are fine.
--
  (  Kees Nuyt
  )