>From: Khanh Nguyen <kn95...@gmail.com>
>Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:00:57 -0500
>
>SQLite...memory leaks...

The VS debugger will stop at the specific allocation number if you add this
line
early on in your program execution.
_crtBreakAlloc = nnnn;
Where nnnn is the allocation number reported in the Detected Memory Leaks!

I use SQLite from VS 2010 C++ 64 bit very heavily in my product.  I am not
aware
of any memory leaks which can be attibuted to SQLite.

Also, you should be aware that under the right circumstances it is possible to
trick the debug memory allocator into reporting false positives in the leaked
memory. Your said that your are using GetProcAddress() to make calls which
makes
me think you *may* be getting to these false positives.  Basically, I believe
it
comes down to allocating memory in one dll and deallocating in another.

Jeff Archer
Nanotronics Imaging
jsarc...@nanotronicsimaging.com
<330>819.4615