Hi,

I need to create a table in the sqlite3 database used by CA Enterprise Log
Manager as a requirement to get Arcsight to work.  When I connect to the
database using the JDBC or ODBC clients it says read only.  When I go
directly to the Linux server where is install CA Enterprise Log Manager I
find reference in the logs to these data files:

./temp/query-cache.db
./raw/interval-8cfeb99-BCHLNX104da84e62-8563538-4b18.db
./raw/interval-2f1ff4e6-BCHLNX104da84e62-8563538-4af1.db
./raw/interval-ddb9f2f6-BCHLNX104da84e62-8563538-4b16.db

When I write "sqlite3 <filename>" and then try .tables, .schema or any of
the usual commands it lists nothing.  This makes me thing this database
might be encrypted or somehow locked down against access by CA.  I can
execute SQL statements against this database using Open Access manager JDBC
but as I said the connection is read-only.  One  table name
is SCHEMA.OAUSER.view_event.

regards,

--
Walker Elliott Rowe