I am planning to use sqlite on a Linux system with JFFS2 file system on
NAND flash. NAND device that I am using has page size of 2048 bytes and
a erase sector size of 128K. I would like to take advantage of sqlite
rollback for the safety of my database files during power-fail.

As per http://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html#pragma_page_size, the PAGE_SIZE
should be set between 512 bytes and 64K. The page size of NAND devices,
in my understanding, is only good for 2 to 3 writes before needing to
erase the whole sector. This indicate that the PAGE_SIZE in this case
should be set to 128K (the erase size). Given that this is not a
possibility, how is the power-fail safety achieved in sqlite used on
large sectored flash devices?

I would appreciate if anyone can comment on this topic and/or share
their experience with using sqlite on Flash devices with large sector
sizes.

Thanks

--

Rupesh