Hi, I just ran this sqlite command to randomly delete 20% of the rows in a
15000 row sqlite table. DELETE FROM TABLE
WHERE ROWID IN (SELECT ROWID FROM TABLE ORDER BY RANDOM() LIMIT 3000)
       Now there are gaps in the rowid in the modified table. I was wondering
if it was possible to close the row id gaps and make them contiguous again. If
it possible to close the gaps, what would be the sqlite statements I would have
to run to close the rowid gaps ? Thank you.