On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 4:14 PM, Petite Abeille
<petite.abei...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Very nice, thanks for sharing :)
>
> Wish such a functionality was part of the stock SQLite :))

Thanks for the kind words!  I will do my best to make it palatable and
hopefully desirable for the core dev team to integrate my patches.  I
don't know if expressions of support from the community will help, but
I can't imagine they'd hurt.  I've some work to do still for that:

 - tests
 - docs
 - setup Fossil clones that folks can pull from (this means getting my
hosting provider to add support for Fossil, so it won't happen soon
enough)

There were some subtle bugs in the patch I posted.  The current patch
handles attached DBs and so on, and until I develop tests (which
should help find any remaining bugs) I don't intend to make any more
changes; I will post this patch later today.

Nico