Don,

I think Simon answered your question.  To back up Simon's statements
below, the C functions shown at ../quickstart.html are compiled nicely
by any C++ compiler.  I use Codegear C++ Builder and the amalgemation
compiles without a single error or warning (I am impressed).  SPEAKING
of C++ compilers, the biggest trick is supplying a callback function to
sqlite3_exec() WITHIN a class.  I know of one example found at
www.bcbjournal.org.

Steve.