On 28 May 2011, at 4:30pm, Frank Chang wrote:

> We were wondering if you could tell us what sqlite C/C++ API function to use
> to change the SQLIte page size to 4KB. Thank you for all of your help.

Page Size is part of the setup of the database file, so the way you set it is
this:

Use PRAGMA page size:

<http://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html#pragma_page_size>

then create your new database file.  If you already have your data in another
file, copy it from that file to the new database file you just created.  If you
don't have any data ready, just do something will force SQLite to write to the
new file (create a dummy table), just to force it to write a page.

Once the new database file has been created, its page size is fixed, and you
don't need to do the PRAGMA any more.

Simon.