I'm hoping someone can help me with this.

Using Visual Studio C++, the following code DOES create the DB file.
But the table doesn't get created and I'm stumped as to why it won't
create the table.

             SQLiteConnection conn;
             conn.ConnectionString = "Data
Source=D:\Users\Don\Downloads\CashBoxPrefs.dat";
             conn.Open();
             SQLiteCommand sqlCmd(%conn);
             sqlCmd.CommandText = "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS Prefs
(SyncEnabled bool,SyncWatchPort int,SyncLoginKey TEXT,SyncAccessKey
TEXT, SyncLogFile TEXT, SyncLogClearInterval int,GenLatestBook TEXT,
GenBookMRU_0 TEXT,GenBookMRU_1 TEXT, GenBookMRU_2 TEXT, GenBookMRU_3
TEXT, GenBookMRU_4 TEXT);";

But if I run following at the SQLite3.exe from the command line, it DOES
create the file and the table.
sqlite3 Cashboxprefs.dat
sqlite> CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS Prefs (SyncEnabled bool,SyncWatchPort