Hi,

Thanks a lot for your answer.
What you are poiting out here is indeed very important...

We are new to these "Personal Digital Assistant"/"Pocket PC" programming
"problematics".

We are not targeting so called "general public" devices.
Our customers range from small companies with little budget to
"institutional" entities.
Today, our physical inventory solution relies on barcode terminals which run
a program we've written specifically.

What we want in the future is to be able to sell/propose a program similar
to the one above but which could be downloaded and executed on various
PDAs/Pocket PCs.
We would like to take advantage of the fact that it is sometimes easier for
our customers to use an existing PDA or buy a (new) PDA instead of a barcode
terminal wich is an "industrial" and dedicated device...

So... now, we are trying to decide which devices to target... cleverly...
Could you recommend good litterature on this topic and point us in the right
direction?

Thanks again for your time.
Sincerely,
--