Christoph P.U. Kukulies <kuku@...> writes:

> I tried sqlitebrowser 2.0 b1.exe from Sourceforge (the Windows binary)
> on some newer
> sqlite databases 3.7 or sth. and it could not open it.

[...]

If you don't insist to use sqlitebrowser I can recommend

sqlitespy (http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/doku.php/products/sqlitespy/index)

fast, reliable and if you have discovered how to copy (CTRL + A, CTRL + C) and
paste every basic wish you can have is fulfilled (and you can choose the decimal
separator - good if you're in germany and simply want to copy and paste into
EXCEL) :-)

files with more than 3 GB are open in a second (or less), if you need regexp you
can use, there are many additional functions,...

greetings