Thank you for the clarification re...
sqlite3_prepareXXX() only processing 1 statement at a time as opposed to
sqlite3_exec() which...
can handle "combined multi statements" in one shot.
I was looking at prepare/step/finalise as a means of avoiding the callback
inherent in sqlite3_exec().
In the example I saw...the "combined multi statements" string was processed
by SQLite3_Get_Table which...
I assume can also handle "combined multi statements"
Thank you both for your assistance.
As you can probably gather...this is very new to me.