From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Simon Slavin
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 8:06 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] How to recover the SQLITE_CORRUPT error in C
programming ?

On 27 Jun 2011, at 9:15am, baiydavid wrote:

>    when an SQLITE_CORRUPT error is returned, we can use ".dump" command to
exports the data into a sql script, and then exec this sql in a new
database,
>    But how to dump the data into a sql script with C programming
Interface? Is there any other better method to solve this problem?

Sorry, David, but there is no built-in way to dump a SQLite database as SQL
commands.

If you need to worry about this, this suggests you are getting corrupt
databases very often.  This should not happen: SQLite should not be
corrupting its databases.  Perhaps you could investigate this problem with
your setup.

Simon.