I'm having trouble finding documentation for the Sqlite.Net data provider
(System.Data.Sqlite.dll - http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/) (new development has
forked here -
http://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/index.wiki) that lists
what exceptions are thrown by the various classes and their methods. I know
there are SqliteExceptions that can be thrown, but when?

I have ensured I have the accompanying System.Data.Sqlite.xml documentation
file, but it doesn't appear to list what exceptions are thrown by each method.

I don't want to wrap unnecessary code into try/catch blocks (or blindly catch a
generic Exception object everywhere).

Does anyone know where I may find such documentation? I know that
SqliteConnection is derived from DbConnection
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.data.common.dbconnection%28v=VS.90%29.aspx),
 and SqliteCommand is derived from DbCommand
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.data.common.dbcommand%28v=VS.90%29.aspx),
 so if necessary I guess I can look at the documentation there. However, none
of the base classes will list SqliteException, so when will those type of
exceptions be thrown?

PS - I'm using version 1.0.64 (from 2009... can't upgrade at this time, but
it's not outside the realm of possibility if necessary).

Thanks

Jason Down
HomeInfo/HAMR Development - Senior Programmer/Analyst
Home Hardware Stores Limited - Retail Applications
Phone: 519.664.4670
Fax: 519.664.3718
34 Henry St W
St. Jacobs, Ontario
N0B 2N0
jason.d...@homehardware.ca

*  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

This e-mail may contain privileged, private, proprietary or confidential
information which is intended only for the intended recipient.  If you are not
the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this communication in error, please reply with the notation
"Received in Error" in the subject line and delete the e-mail from your
computer.

Ce courriel renferme des renseignements privilégiés, privés, exclusifs ou
confidentiels et est destiné uniquement à l’usage de la personne à laquelle il
est adressé. S’il ne vous est pas destiné ou si vous n’avez pas la
responsabilité de le remettre à son destinataire, sachez que toute diffusion,
distribution ou reproduction en est strictement interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce
courriel par erreur, veuillez en informer l’auteur, en indiquant dans le champ