You might want to check out various compilation options at:

http://www.sqlite.org/compile.html

-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Simon Slavin
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 7:28 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Minimal SQLite

On 4 Jul 2011, at 12:07pm, trilok nuwal wrote:

> I want to use SQLite for one of the application which runs on a
> embedded system where we have memory limitations.
>
> In the SQLite we have around 180+ distinct APIs, but not all APIs we
> are going to use it.
>
> What I want  is the just core APIs. Can I build SQLite in such a way
> that I can avoid all the unnecessary API implement ions in the final
> library. I want to avoid all the extra APIs except the core API.

SQLite is distributed as source code.  It's available in two forms: either
lots of individual files each with their own subject area, or as one big
'amalgamation' C file.  You can download both from

http://www.sqlite.org/download.html

Pick one form.  Download it.  Compile it and check that it compiles in your
compiler and runs as supplied.

Remove everything you don't think you need.  Compile as suits you.  Fix
dependencies and try again.

Simon.