On 13 Jul 2011, at 11:28pm, Shawn Bice wrote:

> I believe we will have moderate multi-client traffic and I was hoping to gain
> some additional perspective from folks who have far more experience using
> SQLite in this config.

If your intention from the ground up is to do lots of concurrent multi-user
access then SQLite is probably not for you.  As well as cases where a Windows
computer just doesn't do what it says it's doing you have the fact that SQLite
locks the entire database instead of individual rows or tables.

I suggest you look elsewhere.  Sorry and all that.

Simon.