Hi all,

I was using the legacy version of Sqlite.net with Visual studio 2010 and it
works fine.
I can create an application with the Entity Framework without problem.

I'm not sure but after the SP1 upgrade, the previous version of Sqlite.net
stops to works.
I install the new version with .net 4 support.

I was in trouble because I don't understand what is the difference between
the 4 install versions.
My dev machine is a x64, but if I install a x64 version, are the Dll
continue to work under a x32 system?
What are the differnces between the "Bundle" installa nd the other ???

So I try the 4 versions my dev machine and... NONE of them are working
fine.I always have the error 175 indicating that the Sql.lite provider is
not installed, either during sedign time and at the runtime, which is never
appear with the Legacy version.

For runtime, I added the 2 lines in the "DbProviderFactories" part of the
app.config config file.

When I try to add a reference in the project to Sqlite.netDll, I can't find
it in the .net list of Dll...

I'm lost and I can't continue my dev now...

Thank you for your help