On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 03:52:55PM +0200, Romain Lahore-Carraté scratched on
the wall:
> Hi,
>
> I'm experiencing a weird issue and I don't know how to solve it.
> First of all, I work on a multi platform middleware written in C language
> that uses SQLite 3.7.5.
> when I'm doing some tests on Win32, everything is OK, but now I have to use
> this middleware on Android (compiled with android NDK 5).

> I suppose this shouldn't be a problem at all, since it works on Win32, but
> some sqlite3_step return SQLITE_CANTOPEN.
>
> I really don't know what to do now. The only thing I can do is to remove
> transactions. Without transactions I have the same behaviour on Win32 and
> Android.  Do I miss something.

  The issue is likely that SQLite can't open a required journal file,
  locking file, or some other temporary file associated with the
  transaction.  Make sure your application has write/create permissions
  to the directory with the database file.  If you cannot provide that,
  put the database in a subdirectory and provide the permissions on the
  subdirectory.

   -j

"Intelligence is like underwear: it is important that you have it,
 but showing it to the wrong people has the tendency to make them
 feel uncomfortable." -- Angela Johnson