On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Григорий Григоренко <grigore...@mail.ru> wrote:
> Okay, I rebooted and tested again.
>
> First run took 76 seconds. Read bytes: ~ 307 Mb, Write bytes: ~ 66 Kb.
>
> Re-running: 1 second, Read bytes: ~ 307 Mb, Write bytes ~ 66 Kb.

Grigory, you posted to me directly (without the list e-mail), I'm
reposting this reply to the list

Ok, I downloaded the db and it actually takes long time to execute.
But this can be explained. Actually if you change your fist id > to
zero, the query starts to return actual results, so there are many
records with kind='info' and computer = 'KRAFTWAY' in your database.
So sqlite really uses the index for locating your records. But the
problem is also that your db is very fragmented so sqlite when reading
the index actually reads different parts of this file and it makes the
windows cache system mad. I think vacuum command should help.

Max