Thanks Joe but no luck.

I tracked down the folders that are referenced by LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the
Linux OS and copied in SQLite.Interop.DLL into it with no luck.

>>MSBuild System.Data.SQLite.2008.csproj /t:Rebuild /p:UseInteropDll=false
/p:UseSqliteStandard=true

I then created the dll as above except now I'm getting: Unable to find an
entry point named 'sqlite3_open_interop' in DLL 'System.Data.SQLite.DLL'.

In both Windows and Linux.

Not sure what is going on.

Thanks
Grant