>I am using C# windows application(.Net2010) with sqlite, and i need
>to change the database table.
>        Can you pls let me know, how to add or modify a new column/
> table in
>the existing Sqlite database that is in my client desktop machine.
>I want the existing database to have its data, and only change the script
>in order to add a new table/column.
>
>Is there any way something like bat file  - to execute and update the
>database file in client machine.
>or any other way to execute the scripts( like oracle updation of script)

Give <http://www.sqliteexpert.com/>SQLite Expert a try.  This
third-party SQLite manager allows you to change your schema very easily
as well as query/update your DB in all possible ways.

If you're going to use SQLite professionnally, don't hesitate to buy
the Pro version which offers more features that the freeware
one.  Whatever rate you're being paid, the tool will pay back in days,
if not within hours.

--
<mailto:j...@q-e-d.org>j...@antichoc.net