2011/8/21 Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org>:

> But we've also gotten messages (including some irate late-night
> phone calls to my personal telephone) complaining of problems with
> English-language versions as well.

That is a disgrace, and I hope that I speak for everyone on this list in
condemning this sort of completely unacceptable behaviour.

I have known projects in the past which have floundered because
the lead programmer just said that they had had enough of
rude/obscene/offensive emails/communications and that they
were oprhaning the project.

Just let me say that I hope you regard people who engage in this
sort of idiocy as being unworthy of even your disdain and that you
don't stop your marvellous contributions to the software world.

I have Bugzilla working with SQLite - brillo! In the coming months I
hope to evaluate Fossil.

As the French would say (or rather write) Sincères salutations.

Paul...

--

lineh...@tcd.ie

Mob: 00 353 86 864 5772