On 24 Aug 2011, at 1:13pm, a.azzol...@custom.it wrote:

> On my laptop integrity_check fail
>
>> PRAGMA integrity_check
>> returns
>>
>> *** in database main ***
>> rowid 0 missing from index JournalDateIndex
>> rowid 0 missing from index sqlite_autoindex_Journal_1
>> wrong # of entries in index JournalDateIndex
>> wrong # of entries in index sqlite_autoindex_Journal_1
>
> but I can continue to Insert new rows without any error.

It does not matter.  Once integrity_check fails, anything can go wrong: records
can be lost, new data can magically appear.  What you need to do is find out
which operation is causing your integrity_check to fail.

Start with a new database.  Create your table and indexes.  Put some data in
it.  After each command run integrity_check.  Find out which command is the
first one that makes integrity_check fail.

Simon.