Somehow (I know not how) the sqlite.org server got listed as a spam source
at spamhaus.org.  This caused all kinds of email problems.  We got delisted
once, but then got relisted again.

I don't *think* we picked up a trojan on the server.  There was certainly no
evidence of that.  But just to be sure, we provisioned a new VM from scratch
and have now rebooted using the new machine.  (SQLite.org uses Linode.com so
spinning up new VMs isn't that hard.)

Things seem to be working, more or less.  Please let me know if you find
information that seems to have mysteriously disappeared from the website and
I'll try to restore it from backup.

Sorry for the service outage...

--
D. Richard Hipp