I am using sqlite on an application that run on a hosting service.  After some
18 months, I have started to see a few database is full warnings from my PHP
application.   I will receive a warning but all appears well with the database.
  The application uses four databases and the warning has occurred on more than
one but not always the same one.  It appears on and INSERT of UPDATE functions.
 The frequency is 1 warning every two weeks or so. The Database are around 5MB
each

Any ideas on why and what I can do to prevent this?

Thanks
Sent from my iPad