I just realized the line numbers I gave are meaningless as they apply to my
custom amalgamation (generated with a bunch of OMIT_*).

Here is a better explanation of where to find these lines:

The first is near the end (4 lines up) of a block that starts with

#ifdef SQLITE_OMIT_VIRTUALTABLE
> #  define sqlite3VtabClear(Y)
> #  define sqlite3VtabSync(X,Y) SQLITE_OK
> #  define sqlite3VtabRollback(X)
> #  define sqlite3VtabCommit(X)
> #  define sqlite3VtabInSync(db) 0
> #  define sqlite3VtabLock(X)
> #  define sqlite3VtabUnlock(X)
> #  define sqlite3VtabUnlockList(X)
> #  define sqlite3VtabSavepoint(X, Y, Z) SQLITE_OK
> #else
> SQLITE_PRIVATE    void sqlite3VtabClear(sqlite3 *db, Table*);
> SQLITE_PRIVATE    int sqlite3VtabSync(sqlite3 *db, char **);
> SQLITE_PRIVATE    int sqlite3VtabRollback(sqlite3 *db);
> SQLITE_PRIVATE    int sqlite3VtabCommit(sqlite3 *db);
> SQLITE_PRIVATE    void sqlite3VtabLock(VTable *);
> SQLITE_PRIVATE    void sqlite3VtabUnlock(VTable *);
> SQLITE_PRIVATE    void sqlite3VtabUnlockList(sqlite3*);
> SQLITE_PRIVATE    int sqlite3VtabSavepoint(sqlite3 *, int, int);
> #  define sqlite3VtabInSync(db) ((db)->nVTrans>0 && (db)->aVTrans==0)
> #endif

Right after this block is a comment that starts with

> Declarations for functions in fkey.c.

The line itself is

> SQLITE_PRIVATE VTable *sqlite3GetVTable(sqlite3*, Table*);

The second line I mentioned is at the beginning of the function "
sqlite3IsReadOnly ". It is the second function in "delete.c". It looks like
this:

> if( ( IsVirtual(pTab)
>      && sqlite3GetVTable(pParse->db, pTab)->pMod->pModule->xUpdate==0 )

Thank you.