I added some functions to do that. I have ENCCOL, DECCOL, SIGCOL
(signature creation), CHECKSIG

Inserts and selects look something like this:
INSERT INTO TABLE x(col1) VALUES(ENCCOL(1))
SELECT DECCOL(col1) FROM x;

Nothing I want in an index can be encrypted, which is where SIGCOL comes
in, I can sign the columns and make sure that the signature is valid.
The code is far from portable, it's Windows specific, using the keys
associated with the account and APIs like CryptProtectData so the
databases themselves can't be transferred between machines.

There is also a (non-free) encryption version which we may be moving to
in the future. http://www.hwaci.com/sw/sqlite/see.html