Hi,

I'm using System.Data.SQLite in my C# application which can run on x86 and
x64.

All my assemblies are in a main folder or its subfolders. I set the private
bin path so that all assemblies will be automatically found by .Net.
Assemblies that are specific to x86 or x64 are in folders with 32 or 64
appended to their name. It looks like
MainDir
  Database
  Database32
  Database64
Depending on the platform, the private bin path will either contain the 32
or 64 folders.

Everything works well, meaning that .Net automatically load things no matter
the folder in which they are, except for SQLite.Interop.dll. It looks like
it must be in the same directory as System.Data.SQLite.dll. Why is that? Is
there a way to make it use the info on the private bin path? I have managed
assemblies that depend on other managed assemblies in different subfolders
and everything works fine...

I know I can resolve my issue by changing the structure of my folders, but
it would be easier for me to keep it that way. I could also use the bundled
version and add each assembly to 32 and 64 folders, but I'd like to know if
it's possible to use the non bundled version.

Thanks,
  Riz Thon