On 08/10/2011 01:24, Joe Mistachkin wrote:
Marco Cosentino wrote:
The ErrorCode is set to "NotADatabase".
Wouldn't it more correct if this code is set to something like
SQLiteErrorCode.Auth or the Exception is more specialized?

The exceptions thrown by System.Data.SQLite reflect the underlying
error code returned from the native core SQLite library.  In the
case you mention, the exception is technically correct even though
it may seem counterintuitive at first glance.

--
Joe Mistachkin
Hi Joe,