On 10/24/2011 08:32 PM, Baruch Burstein wrote:
I found what seem to be two options for producing an amalgamation:
1. "./configure" and "make sqlite3.c" (something like that, it is not in
front of me at the moment, but I have done this and know it works)
2. There is a Tcl script in the tool directory mksqlite3c.tcl that seems to
do this too (I didn't test this)

How is the official amalgamation produced?

Using "make clean sqlite3.c". Using a version of Makefile.linux-gcc
slightly customized for the local machine (in order to find the local
tcl installation).

The makefile invokes the mksqlite3c.tcl script.