Joe Pool wrote:

> However, I see no mention of mobile development support.

The page at:

https://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/features.wiki

mentions support for the Compact Framework, which is used on Windows CE.

> Is this latest version supported?

Yes.

> If I were to download the binaries for this, is there any different
> between the .NET 3.5 and 4 versions?

If you develop exclusively in the Visual Studio 2008 environment, you will
want the .NET Framework 3.5 binaries.

> Does it make any difference whether I download the 32 or 64 bit versions?

Yes, the 64-bit version works only on 64-bit editions of Windows.

> Will any of these work for my mobile device development?

There is a special download for use with the Compact Framework running on
the
Windows CE kernel here (it's near the bottom of the download page):

https://system.data.sqlite.org/sqlite-netFx35-binary-PocketPC-2008-1.0.76.0.
zip

--
Joe Mistachkin