Hi Simon

  In my application a ESB will update more than 2000 columns in
simultaneously based on some algorithm
processing in real time . So i need to create single table with 2000 columns
updated based on result
of processing of records.

So i need to know how extend no of columns per table for SQLite Table.

Thanks
Vinay