On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 6:53 AM, Tal Tabakman <tal.tabak...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> in a continuation to the below, it seems I get the following extended err
>> code
>> SQLITE_IOERR_WRITE
>> what are the reasons for that one ? is it a symptom of mem blow-up ?
>> cheers
>> Tal
>>

> What operating system did you say you were using?

Just a note: Most recent versions of SQLite on Windows are broken
whenever sqlite3_config(SQLITE_CONFIG_LOG, ...) is used. It is fixed
in the repository, but not in any officially released version.

For debugging this kind of problems on Windows it is very helpful to
make a log with Process Monitor
(http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645) and filter
the results on the directory containing the database file. I'd be
willing to look at it if such an error is reproduced and the log is
available.

Best regards,
Filip Navara