From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 4:53 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: [sqlite] Newbie question on Data Source

I am trying to learn VB.Net and SQLite at the same time. I have used VB6
Classic in the past. I have VB Studio 2010 Pro and am just trying to open a
small simple database and have made some progress but hit a problem I cannot
figure out after plenty of trying. I keep getting the error message:

SQLite Error
no such table: MyTableName

I have the database in the project folder on my Win7 64 Pro system. The app,
when run, creates an empty database file of the same name as my database
file which is 13KB in size. My SQLconnect.ConnectionString = "data source
=C:\Users\Dave\Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\WindowsApplication5\MyDatabase.db3"

Anything to help me get off to a good start will be much appreciated. I am
using the latest 1.0.77.0 SQLite dll.

Thanks,
Dave