Thanks Igor,
I am just getting started so I am bound to get tripped up a little. :-) That was going to be my next question anyhow, about the database name. I was thinking we *had* to have the extension .db3 but you have answered that. I just have been using VB.Net less than 30 days and that doesn't help any.
Cheers,
Dave