Hello,

I'm using a recompiled version of SQLite in one project (I need FTS3 and now
FTS4 support, which is not avaiable in the sqlite included in iOS).
So I just include "sqlite3.c" and "sqlite3.h" in my XCode projet.

I've discovered that using LLVM compiler of Xcode 4.2.1 on Mac OS Lion
targeting armv6 (the project must be compatible with iPhone 3G) with
optimisation has a bug with sqLite source.

Please note that :
- sqlite 3.7.7.1 has no problem, sqlite 3.7.8 and sqlite 3.7.9 has the
problem
- there is no problem with armv7 (iPhone 3GS and higher) compiler
- there is no problem in debug mode (or release with optimization fully
disabled)
- there is no problem with old xcode 4.0 and GCC 4.2 compiler

you can download this project, do a Release build to iOS device and start on
iOS device, then tap on the "i". This demo application crash in very simple
sql code.
(it crashes when compiling a very simple SQL command):

http://gvollant.free.fr/sqliteCrashXcode.zip

I used

http://sqlite.org/sqlite-amalgamation-3070900.zip : latest SQLite 3.7.9
which crashes