Hello Team of SQLite3,

I am using many self-made extension functions and some self-made virtual
table extensions to access files and folders with SQL statements.
This is very effective but I have a problem to duplicate my databases,
which are using them.

When I try to create a copy of my database using the .dump command and a
pipe on command line, then the result will NOT contain the views (and
probably triggers on them). I do not use yet triggers on views.

This is a request forshell.c enhancement to also export and import views,
which are based on virtual tables.

I could not find any hint about this missing portion when using the .dump
command.
To the best of my knowledge the .dump command is the only one which might
help in case of a corruped file image.

Best regards,

Manfred Blech
Engineering Tires
Final Finishing

Continental
Division Nfz-Reifen/Commercial Vehicle Tires
Jädekamp 30, D-30419 Hannover, Germany

Telefon/Phone: +49 511 976-46135
Handy/Mobile: +49 151 58 24 84 31
Telefax: +49 511 976-3338
E-Mail: manfred.bl...@conti.de
http://www.continental-corporation.com
Continental Reifen Deutschland GmbH, Vahrenwalder Str. 9, D-30165 Hannover
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Nikolai
Setzer; Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Director: Bernd Guenther, Burkhardt
Koeller
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Hannover,
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 204239,
USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE264920698