Dear all,

just a quick question, I did not find the answer in the various technical
documents. I have two identical tables with a id INTEGER as a primary key,
which means that SELECTions ORDERed BY id are very fast. Now if I do SELECT *
FROM table1 UNION ALL SELECT * FROM table2 ORDER by id, rows from both tables
appear in the resultset. But I was surprised that the speed of the sorting is
still the same (as for one indexed column). Does it mean, that SQLite can
(somehow) use the index to speed up the sorting when UNIONing several tables?

Thanks
Alex