> majorthorb...@mst-it-services.info wrote:
>>
>> I have tried to install sqlite from what I thought were the correct
>> files
>>

> Which files are you referring to?  What site did you download them from?

sqlite-netFx40-setup-bundle-x64-2010-1.0.77.0.exe from
system.data.sqlite.org downloads. I am running w7 x64 .net 4.0

>> but have not managed to find the sqlite.net folder that the help file
>> mentions as support for .net.
>>

> Which help file mentions this?  Also, I'm not sure what is meant by
> "support for .net".  I can only assume this refers to the managed (or
> mixed-mode) System.Data.SQLite assembly.

help file was in system.data.sqlite and file name sqlite.net.chm

I have since discovered that the version of gacutil I have is from SDK 2
so am installing SDK 4 and will try the install using the bundle file
again.