On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:15 PM, John Elrick <john.elr...@fenestra.com>wrote:

> > Can you put a breakpoint on sqlite3ResetInternalSchema() and figure out
> > from whence it is being called so often?
> >

> Just did.  Most of the calls are bubbling up from _sqlite3_step which I
> mentioned before.  There are no new changes to the schema immediately prior
> to these calls.  Here is one example where step triggers a call to
> sqlite3ResetInternalSchema() (apologies for using Delphi and our wrappers,
> but I hope it's clear):

That information isn't really useful.  I still have no idea what is wrong,
nor idea how to recreate the observed behavior.

Let's bisect to find the specific check-in that is causing your problem.
Here are two amalgamations that are in between 3.7.5 and 3.7.6.  Please let
me know how these work, and based on that will continue to narrow down the
changes.

http://www.sqlite.org/fenstra/sqlite-201103081639.zip
http://www.sqlite.org/fenstra/sqlite-201103241737.zip

--